Ambassador Bridge

Ambassador Bridge
Ambassador Bridge: Gateway to Canada's Sovereignty

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Exchange with Mr DUD-ley X, Political Consultant

BRAVO, Paul! ~ Something like that, indeed!.... The actual POLITICAL results don't matter much to me, at all. It's the PROCESS that MATTERS as the MOVEMENT will have BEGIN! And THAT is WHAT MATTERS! Give yourself a STAR, Chicago! xo~A

OK, Guys, I gotta' share with you my exchange with a political consultant from Canada today, 'cause BOY, this kind of apathetic, miserly, negativity needs to be STAMPED OUT from its ROOTS! So, voila, his comments to ME way over here in Ghana, where yes, I still am, and my response between ***three asteriks.*** I always RESPOND to one while reading their answer, to give it to 'em STRAIGHT UP. Let's call Mr Political Dud-of-a-Consultant Mr 'X', so, here goes:

***********************************************************************************

Hi Angelina:
***A Top a' the Morning to you, X!***

Here's some free advice.
***Wow. You're FULL of YOURSELF....***

To run a successful campaign is a $100,000 proposition and a minimum 2 years of your life as a candidate.

***Actually, the limit is only $88K and the deadline for submitting one's name has not even come up yet.. But if you would like to change the rules of the game, feel free to contact Elections Canada directly, and offer them your (free) advice (or charge them), and we'll see if they adopt it..... ***

Even with this commitment, chances are very low that you will get elected, especially since you will not be accepted as a candidate for any of the major political parties.

***It is beneath me, actually, to JOIN any of the parties when I am NOT impressed with them as they are not doing ANYTHING substantial for Canadians. I would run an a non-affiliate on MY MESSAGE ONLY to create my own MOVEMENT - yes, REGARDLESS of whether I get elected or not; it is the MESSAGE that is MOST IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW to get out! All in all, I know very well: if the people are WORTHY, they will VOTE for ME and get me to FURTHER FIGHT ON THEIR BEHALF! If NOT, MY CONSCIENCE is CLEAR, as it is the LAST THING IN THE WORLD I REALLY WANT TO DO.... as I DETEST regulation, control, red tape and bureacracy, almost as much as I detest negativity.***

As you have pointed out, the major parties either are in cahoots with the NAU or have no specific policy on it.

***Right. Except for the Canadian Action Party, but that's beside the point. I'm surprised, actully, you are not better INFORMED if you are a political consultant that there is ONE federal party who HAS a policy on this and it is SPOT ON! Only thing is, there is inner turmoil and petty mindsets running it, so they just keep spinning circles. I was gonna' make something of them, but it is not a healthy situation there....***

Even if you do get elected, you will be one voice out of 308 other politicians.

***Yes. And the STRONGEST! It always comes down to ONE PERSON effecting REAL CHANGE, ENLIGHTENING OTHERS about important issues, and DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT! ..... WOW! You are FULL of NEGATIVITY!!!***

Parliamentary procedure being what it is, you may not even get the opportunity to present a private members' bill on this subject.

*** FAT CHANCE!..... When one has FAITH and PASSION and is the ONLY ONE INFORMED OR WHO DARES TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST SOMETHING SO UTTERLY IMPORTANT, they BUST THROUGH ALL THAT as that is a POWERFUL THING and MOST EXEMPLARY for ALL CANADIANS and for OTHER MPS who have somewhat of a conscience! IN FACT, it takes ME TO COME BACK TO CANADA to do this, that's how much NOBODY ELSE EXISTS IN THE COUNTRY TO DO THE JOB!!! And that is VERY CLEAR to me... ***

Your plan to get people to rally around this cause is similarly problematic.

*** I don't use the word "PROBLEM" in MY vocabulary! NOT EVER!.... ***

Only 14% of Canadians trust politicians of any stripe.

***EXACTLY! .... So are looking for something and someone different! Certainly, NOT the status quo! And I am ANYTHING BUT THAT. ***

If you were to run, or get elected, your credibility would take an immediate hit.

*** O MY MY...... You are HONESTLY the MOST NEGATIVE consultant I EVER did come across! And PEOPLE ACTUALLY HIRE YOU????.... INCREDULOUS! Actually, I DISAGREE ENTIRELY! One's CREDIBILITY GOES UP when they ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT SOMETHING, and DON'T JUST TALK ABOUT IT! THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE LISTEN TO! But you need COURAGE and FAITH to do that! And you need to be EXTREMELY PASIONATE ABOUT YOUR MESSAGE!***

People don't rally around people they don't trust.

*** Exactly. So, WHO could EVER hire YOU, I am wondering... I AM WHOLLY TRUSTWORTHY; THAT's THE DIFFERENCE! I DEDICATED MY LIFE TO GOD, PEOPLE, AND MY MISSION. And have a LIFETIME of work to SHOW FOR IT + ***

I would urge you to consider politics by other means.

*** YOU??? O MY MY ! I DON'T ALLOW SUCH NEGATIVE PEOPLE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO MY ORBIT, let alone IN IT! YOU COULD NEVER CONSULT ME; you honestly have NOTHING to offer, X.... ***

To discuss these ideas further, I charge $-xx- per hour with 10 hours paid in advance.

***Preposterous! I WOULD NEVER CONSIDER IT! I was merely feeling you out, and it was clear upon your FIRST RESPONSE, you WERE NOT THE RIGHT MAN! NOW, it is BLATANTLY CLEAR... I pity the candidate who hires you, to be frank. Honestly, I am sorry to come across rude, but I always speak it as it is, and I think honest feedback is really what's needed here as you are SO FAR FROM THE MARK! Besides, it's FREE, right back attch'ya.... ***

In any case, it is clear that you are passionate about this topic.

*** INDEED! Passion is something you should gain a little of... ***

I wish you the best in changing the world!

*** Well, that was facetious and most insincere.... But anyway, THANK GOD, I do not depend on YOU or PEOPLE LIKE YOU for advice, X. You should honestly have a Come-to-Jesus Meeting with yourself. One can EFFECT NO CHANGE EVER with such a lack of faith, self confidence, passion, drive and mission. So, WHY bother offering your services when you have NOTHING in you that could DRAW people to you; when your message is SO UTTERLY NEGATIVE and INVERTED?......

You should spend a good year doing some soul-searching, studying the Scriptures, going to motivational seminars (good ones, though) and doing some major spring cleaning in your soul and mind. Seriously... You could probably CARE LESS for humanity, I am sensing.

FOR ME, I AM EXTREMELY CONCERNED; and that is the DRIVING SPIRIT FOR ME when I think of ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL CANADIANS, ALL MY FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CHURCH, and NO ONE IS BEING WARNED ABOUT THIS, and NO ONE HAS THE HOLY BRAVADO TO FIGHT THIS DASTARDLY PLAN that will DESTROY EVERYONE WITHOUT A DOUBT, if it is NOT FOUGHT!

I would go as far as to say you, too, would NEVER LIFT A PINKY to fight this, and may even be FOR it when you speak on SUCH A LOW LEVEL, SO OBTUSELY, without ANY PROFOUND UNDERSTANDING OR PERSPICACITY!

Honestly... your services are NOT appreciated, and either is your "free advice". If I could GIVE you a REFUND, I would. But suffice it to say: I return it to you, all the same.... Wishing you Every Enlightenment, some Nobility, and a Lofty Cause to fight for. As only animals should be so vulgar and obtuse, uninspired and unenamoured, as our own William Blake put it. . . That is no life at all and really exhibits the characteristics of a lost soul....

Wishing you MUCH more than you wish for yourself, all the same. ***


Sincerely, X

*** Much More Sincerely, I assure you... Angelina.... ***

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 1:01 PM,
Angelina Lazar wrote:
On 15 March 2010 12:48, X wrote:
Hi Angelina: Hi X

I've reviewed the potential for North American Union (NAU) and, based upon your knowledge of the issue:

1. By what specific mechanism do you believe that the NAU will come into being? It will be against this action that best efforts will need to be directed.

*** It is already prepared via stealthmode and signed off on in March 2005. It is NOW ONLY THE PASSING OF NEW LAWS to prepare people. Getting rid of GUNS, which is WHY hillary is working on the U.N. Small Arms Treaty, and then just UNVEILING the plan all ready to be VIEWED. See: www.SPP.gov ***

2. How would you define success in fighting this issue, over the next 6 months, year, 3 year period?

*** For people to RALLY AROUND this issue and FIGHT IT, meaning bringing it to the attention of their MPs and Congressmen and Senators in the States. But BEYOND THAT, a REFERENDUM of the people to ABROGATE NAFTA. NOTHING LESS will do.... ***

3. What kind of financial resources and personal time do you have available and are willing to commit to bring about this change?

*** Well, I've dedicated ALL MY TIME, ALL MY LIFE and ALL MY MONEY to this as this is a MISSION, not merely POLITICS. . . ***

Politics is about commitment, focus and trust.

*** Ooooh! I've GOT MORE OF THAT THAN I'VE SEEN IN ANYONE.... I will tell you a bit about myself when we have the time.... ***

With respect to my background:

I worked on the Proportional Rep campaign as well as the XYZ Party campaign in Fall 200-. Part of the campaign involved 'live streaming' debates, ***(yaddi, yadda)***I was the Organizer for the XYZ Party of Canada from 200- - 200-. I have recruited, trained and supported over 100 campaigns in my career...
You can read about my electoral record, on a Federal and [Provincial] Level by simply searching my name on google.

*********************************************

O MY..... Is ANYONE IMPRESSED with this Consultant? ANYONE AT ALL?!... YOUSIE! I would spend my time googling Yogi the Bear before I would bother to research this dud-of-an-advisor!.... Anyway, this one bites the dust! Let's see how the others shall fair....

I am TESTING THE WATERS from AFRICA right now, priming to DO what I LEAST WANT TO DO. FOR YOU..... Haaaaa..... It's NOT ABOUT THE IMMEDIATE RESULTS! GOD TELLS US WHAT WE MUST DO, and it is OURS TO RESPOND, and we MUST LEAVE IT TO HIM and HIS HOLY SPIRIT + to bring in the FINAL RESULTS, because BOY, HE WILL HOLD US ACCOUNTABLE! I am NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MORE THAN WHAT IS MINE and ONLY MINE! And MINE is to DO WHAT IS MINE ONLY TO DO!....

So, let's see where it all leads.... This will be a diary of it all, along the way as I think it's IMPORTANT to DOCUMENT, and to show people how to handle any 'goofballs' along the way... The TRUTH needs to be SUBSTANTIATED, and ALL PATHETIC GIBBERISH MUMBO-JUMBO needs to be ROOTED OUT in ONE FELL SWOOP! JUST LIKE THAT....

ho-hum, diddly-dum....

Always Charismatically Yours!
Best & God Bless! +
xo~A

1 comment:

  1. Linda writes:

    I went onto your blog and ehhh GIRLFRIEND IN CHRIST you surely need MY PRAYERS because what you are about to embark on is an extremely audacious move on a very controversial topic ummmmm....BUT I always believe where there is a will there will always be a way and WITH GOD BY YOUR SIDE fear not for his rod and his staff will comfort protect thee!

    The NAU so called 'New World 'is to PROTECT CANADA'S AND AMERICA'S SOVEREIGNTY seem very active hehind the scenes which you are fully aware of. Whilst they may try and blind fold peolple and tell them that not to worry because nought is gonna happen why then do we have very ''top influential peole'' no mention of names that are known to be CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) members oopsy daisy . Give this I am feeling you Girl and understand why you wanat to do what you want to do.

    As a humanitarian you have to fight for what's right like someone said you must stand for something or you will end up settling for everything. That is all you are doing ,its gonna he a tough road but ''Tough times never last, but tough people do" and remember that if you take plunge GOD will always be there to catch you. I wil continue to pray for you Angelina so that those doors will be opened before you even embark on this journey FOR WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. I will continue to check on your blog to see how you will be progressing. MAY YOU REMAIN PROTECTED THROUGH HIS HOLY SPIRIT AS YOU JOURNEY THROUGH.
    ******************************************
    Thnx Ever, Lin. Peace & Good Will + xo~A

    ReplyDelete