Ambassador Bridge

Ambassador Bridge
Ambassador Bridge: Gateway to Canada's Sovereignty

Thursday, March 25, 2010

EXCHANGE WITH TONY OF CANADIANS FOR FREEDOM

Every online Canadian should be a member of "Canadians for Freedom" or similar. Other links are listed on their site for Americans and other: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=315503242515&ref=mf

As stated, for the record, I will be documenting everything (while most are sleeping). Canadians seriously need to become ENGAGED and ACTIVE! As we have a SERIOUS WAR on our hands. And the LONGER people sleep, the MORE SERIOUS IT WILL BECOME. With that being said, here is my exchange with Tony the past 24-48 hours:

ANGELINA: Nice, Tony. Keep it up, Guys! We only have 99% of Canada still to Enlighten!.... GOD BLESS! + Kindest Regards from Africa, xo~A

TONY: Maby 89%, but yes, it's still no where near what we need. Thanks for the support angelina, it's greatly appreciated, love and respect from B.C.

ANGELINA: Yes, I was going to say 95%.... I was in Canada several months last year and did not MEET ANYONE I KNOW PERSONALLY in ALL of South Western Ontario who, actually, KNOWS about the NAU. I was travelling almost daily from Windsor to London to Hamilton to Niagara Falls to Mississauga and Toronto, etc. meeting with many people... And 66% of Canadians live in this area! At any rate, I haven't been back there long enough to really assess, accurately, but it would be good to get some stats on that. I think still, MAXIMUM 5% of Canadians know about it, and I think that's really pushing it...

But what is really disarming is that people DON'T WANT TO KNOW the truth - for the most part - about what's really going on. I noticed people are SO UNDER MIND CONTROL there and in the States. It's ASTOUNDING! I felt like I was the ONLY ONE ALIVE THERE.... Me and a couple others. It's ONE THING to TALK ABOUT IT and it's EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to ENLIGHTEN PEOPLE, YES! But Canadians MUST be ready to take the NEXT STEP and ACT: DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, and THIS is where SERIOUS WORK needs to be started. . .

What you're all doing is VERY IMPORTANT. EXTREMELY. The ice STILL needs to be BROKEN. Carry on.... I have some serious plans in the works. GOD BLESS TO ALL OF YOU! +...

TONY: For sure, this is the first step right, Stay safe my friend, never stop fighting for what you believe in, fight for your beliefs, fight for your country, fight for your family, and fight for the hope a bigger and brighter future for are children, fight to the last breath. Peace and love from BC.

ANGELINA: I'm in tears. . . You are the FIRST person that seems to have captured My Spirit. I really think the rest of the time, I'm dealing with hidden jealousy.... Even amongst my church and family, not just amongst anyone dealing in politics. But WHO could DRINK that cup?.... None of them, or they would be. So they try to change it all up into something else... Well, no matter if this is not understood (yet); it is for the record, and another time.

Thank you from the bottom of My Heart for your words, Tony. SUCH PURITY OF HEART is REALLY WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT. A PURE HEART AND PURE INTELLECT. ANYTHING LESS than BOTH OF THESE will just not cut it. And you HAVE THAT. This is WHAT needs to be MAXIMIZED amongst Canadians. The incessant jadedness and jealousies, pettiness and self-aggrandizement of those in-the-know has been the downfall of this movement. You seem to KNOW what I'm talking about, and seem to be much more informed than you say. Very good. I document all that needs to be known. But the whole while, am working behind the scenes. Seems I come front and center shortly. No matter how much it's the last thing I want in this world. I know and see there is NO ONE ELSE to do it. And it takes ALOT MORE than just knowledge.

It IS a WAR between Satan and God and Satan and Humanity, as we were Made in His Image & Likeness. It's ALL sheer jealousy and hatred against us to gain what he lost. And he is the one we are fighting, people often don't realize. And there is ONLY ONE WAY to fight him. And Christ gives us that FULL FORMULA. And anyone caught up in the snares of envy, jealousy, hatred, an evil eye, etc, etc, no matter HOW MUCH THEY THINK THEY'RE IN THE KNOW, they have FALLEN and are captured and therefore, CONTROLLED by him. So are UNABLE to EFFECTIVELY DO ANYTHING to the contrary. Then Satan utilizes EVEN THEM as his servants. I think you've SEEN THAT. CAP made a HUGE FOLLY! Simply DISASTROUS MISTAKES they made. The National Executive and Former Leader. With a few other former leaders in the Party.... See More

They had NOTHING to offer but the RIGHT POLICIES and a SHELL. NOTHING ELSE. And needed KNOW HOW and REAL POWER and REAL FUNDS and REAL EXPERTISE and REAL TRAINING and REAL HEART AND SOUL and REAL INTELLECT. And instead, they opted for a self-deceived buffoon (in politics) who was CLUELESS and FULL OF HIMSELF! And NOW, they're INTENT on MINIMZING whatever Leader they could POSSIBLY FIND to make sure they have the upper hand in all their confused states, in all their not knowing WHAT to do NEXT or HOW.... A travesty and such sheer foolishness...

It's because there IS NO PURITY OF HEART AND INTELLECT. It is all vain, about serving the egos of the national executive, instead of its members, raging jealousies that people have NO PEACE of mind and spirit and evil eyes.

Anyway, that is a microcosm of what I am talking about that personifies the problem. That was SIGNIFICANT what you said, Tony. Because I keep trying to TALK MYSELF OUT OF IT, when it just GRIPS MY MIND 24/7 what I have to do....

THANK YOU for being REAL and GODLY and PURE +

THAT is WHERE THE VICTORY IS, MY FRIEND.... NOWHERE ELSE but there. God So Bless + Kindest, xo~A

2 comments:

  1. TONY responds:

    Your words have truly spoken to my soul Angelina , There is so much knowledge and love in what you say, and when you say it with such passion and without fear. It gives me chills.

    I want to thank you Angelina, for your compassion, for your support, and for your love. In a world with so much evil and hate, speaking with people like you, it gives me real hope.

    I believe when there’s individuals who no longer fear to seek the truth, and focus their will on spreading it, that’s when I believe change will take place, I don’t doubt people waking up, but will it be too late when they finally do, I rely hope not. ... See More

    Humanity is at a cross roads, and if we were given the chance to take the right road, I believe all humanity could truly change for the better, and maybe, just maybe, we can live in a world without limitations, without people telling us what we can or can’t do, say or can’t say, think or can’t think, I feel we are close, and there is truly hope for a brighter future.

    We just need to see that hope, grab onto it, and never let go. If people truly care about the movement and the future of are planet, they need to take a stand, BECAUSE THE TIME IS NOW, and there cannot be any hesitation, or doubt, we can either overcome this evil and this corruption or we can drowned under its wave.

    I may not be the most informed individual or the smartest for that fact,
    But I understand the difference between good and evil, right and wrong, there is no left or right, there is no grey area, we are simple divided by those who seek the truth, those who support free humanity, love, and peace. And those who only seek to corrupt and manipulate are words, and plunge humanity into a state of slavery, and darkness. In the end I feel the pure of heart, and the pure of soul shall overcome the corrupted and tyranny of evil men.

    I want to thank you again for your great words Angelina, you have truly given me hope for humanity, I offer my highest respect and my friendship, keep being pure and the people will fallow. Peace + love, your friend in BC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, WHERE do I even RESPOND to this?...

    Absolutely in tears way over here in Ghana... After such a FIERY email I just SLAMMED someone, I was about to go for another POWER SWIM (which is up next, anyway)....

    THIS is WHAT I'm TALKIN' ABOUT, GUYS!

    THIS IS IT!!!

    WITHOUT THIS, WE GO NOWHERE!
    THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT!!!

    By the way, I just got ANOTHER BRAIN STORM this afternoon in my planning session... I think it's a NEAT IDEA, but NOT the time to utter it. It's GOOD to do when it's the RIGHT TIME. Which is coming...

    Well, Tony, HOW do I say "THANK YOU"?

    I think the tears will be lost in the pool of water over a good 100 laps, and that will have to suffice!

    That will REALLY HAVE to SUFFICE!. . .

    In Christ,
    With All My Love to YOU & CANADA....
    xo~A

    ReplyDelete